Think of RAT RIG as a beefed up industrial Voron in larger formats! A Large CORE XY 3D Printer in 350x350, 400x400 and 500x500 full enclosed and ready for your next project. RAT RIG is famous for their V-CORE 3.1 and their V-MINION
RAT RIG Has a great community and many mods to go along with their 3D Printers. We also stock their unique Green filament that is used on all their 3D Printed Parts.
Some things to note before investing in a RAT RIG printer kit in Australia
- Do not buy a RAT RIG kit if you’re new to 3D printing, or have never touched a 3D printer before.
- Assembling the RAT RIG kit into a fully functional 3D printer is a very complex exercise which takes time and expertise. Attempting to assemble this kit without adequate product knowledge and reliable tools could result in a faulty finished product.
- You’ll need to have a crimper (and know how to crimp cables), as well as the required 3D parts to complete the build.
- It takes the average experienced RAT RIG assembler between 25 and 30 hours to construct a RAT RIG 3D printer from scratch. If this is your first time, you can expect the process to take anywhere from 40 to 50 hours.
- At Phaser 3D, we strongly recommend reading the assembly manual in full before committing to the purchase, so that you can be confident in your inability to assemble the kit.
- Please note that the Phaser 3D team isn’t able to provide technical support over the phone in regards to building your RAT RIG kit. However, there is a whole host of resources available online to help you assemble your kit, including the RAT RIG Discord community.
We’re your go-to destination for RAT RIG 3D printer kits and spare parts in Australia
Phaser 3D is proud to serve as a convenient and affordable one-stop shop for all your 3D printing needs in Australia. Our collection wouldn’t be complete without a vast array of RAT RIG kits and spare parts to choose from.
If you require specific spare parts for your RAT RIG kit that you can’t find in our online selection, please don’t hesitate to contact us directly – we may be able to custom-print them just for you, at our Soomersby NSW 3D printing workshop.
We can then deliver them straight to your door anywhere in Australia; same-day dispatch when you place your order before 1pm AEST, and flexible payment options like Afterpay and ZipMoney available.
Shop for RAT RIG kits, filament, SLA resin, nozzles, printing fans and all your other 3D printing essentials online, at Phaser 3D.
Get in touch
Call (02) 4311 9090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist.