Are you wanting to buy the Matek 1.2/1.3Ghz Video Receiver in Australia?
The VRX-1G3-V2 is a slight revision to the previous Matek 1.3ghz Video Receiver for Fatshark or other compatible goggles/ground station docks. It is a 9CH 1.2GHz - 1.3GHz Long Range Video Receiver from Matek. It's designed to match their 1G3 Video Transmitter.
NOTE: If you are using FrSky R9 / TBS Crossfire these radio control systems can interference with the Matek 1G3 video link as they operate on adjoining frequencies. To help reduce interference we recommend fitting a notch filter or using a 5.8Ghz relay station so that the 1G3 VRX can be positioned away from your radio control.
Features & Specifications
- Receiving frequency: 9CH (1080MHz to 1360MHz)
- RX Sensitivity: -95dBm
- Band-pass filter 950MHz~1450MHz
- Dual input options: 4~5V via pins or 6-30V via “DC” pad on VRX-DK
- Button control and LED indicators
- VRX-DK input voltage 6~30V (“DC” pad)
- VRX-DK regulator output: 5V 2.5A
- Current Consumption: 0.3A @5V
- Video format: NTSC or PAL
- Video Output impedance: 75Ω, Typ.
- Audio Subcarrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz & 6.0MHz
- ANT. input impedance: 50Ω, Typ.
- RF Connector: SMA
- 2.54mm pins and PCB size are compatible with FS module
- 5pins (5V, Gnd, A6.5, A6.0, Video) work with FS dock
- Weight: 12g ( w/o dock), 19g (w/ dock)
- Size: board 43*27mm
- 1x 1.2/1.3G Video receiver VRX-1G3-V2
- 1x VRX-DK
- 1x Dipole antenna_SMA, center freq 1240MHz
- Press and hold the button 2 seconds to enter the frequency setting. Frequency LED blinks
- Press the button to select the frequency
- When the LED blinks at new frequency, RF input is enabled on this frequency.
- New frequency will be saved if no button action within 3 seconds
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Somersby NSW Australia.
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV & 3D Printing don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.