Are you looking to buy the ETHIX Mambo Radio in Australia?
The ETHIX Mambo focuses on all of the things the Tango 2 tries not to have: a larger screen, traditional form factor with switches and potentiometers, JR module bay, replaceable batteries and trim buttons!
This is the Ethix Special Edition Mambo Radio. This edition has a few notable changes that are more tailored to the likings of Mr. Steele & Konasty. First and foremost we gave the front fascia a battleship grey color scheme with a more gritty texture for added grip. Next, the side grips were custom designed with a more rubbery feel for maximum comfort and traction when holding the radio. Along with these physical changes the radio also comes with a gang of upgraded accessories such as, TBS crown jewel stick ends, red and black silicone switch caps (full radio), a new Ethix V2 neck strap, Ethix Stickers, and a heavy-duty low profile retractable kickstand, not to mention the Send dial which goes to “11.” All of these adjustments from the stock TBS mambo give it not only some added character and esthetic flare, but they also make it much more tailored to the pro user who wants the best quality and feels out of their radio. We know you will love it and also we would like to thank you for your continued support. Without you, we couldn’t keep making cool products like this.
Note, you need 2x 18650 Li-ON batteries - They are not included.
The first radio with TBS Tracer built in. And it fits your existing TBS Crossfire module through the JR bay! TBS Tracer is the world's lowest latency radio link, and builds upon the rock-solid reputation of the TBS Crossfire code base. With the continued development and expansion of the TBS ecosystem, pilots will remain on the bleeding edge of capabilities paired with the ease of use and overall robustness that TBS products are known for.
- 1.6ms end to end latency
- 250Hz refresh rate
- Long range capable
- High telemetry throughput for Mavlink and long range missions
- TBS Cloud connectivity
ETHIX MAMBO FEATURES
- TBS Tracer built-in
- CRSF V3 protocol support for lowest latency and most direct response of any remote control available
- Range of up to 25km / 15mi
- Built-in antenna for ultimate ruggedness
- External antenna available as add-on
- Full size, ball bearing hall sensor gimbals
- Configurable resistance and tension
- Adjustable throttle & pitch throw (+/- 10 degrees)
- Spare spring set included for lower tension
- Ergonomic shell design with grippy rubber edges
- 4x 3-position switches
- 2x potentiometer with center notch
- 1x 2-position switches
- 1x momentary button
- 4x digital trim buttons
- Perfectly balanced lanyard mount
- Up to 12 channels supported
- Parallel 18650 x 2 (not included!) with USB-C 2A charging (2.5 hours for full charge)
- Speech audio output with audio jack & haptic vibration alert
- Open Source remote control operating system (FreedomTX, temporary fork of OpenTX)
- Rocker dial and 3 button menu for super simple navigation
- High resolution (128*64) black & white LCD screen w/ backlight
- 100+ model memory with included SD-card
- TBS Cloud compatible
ETHIX MAMBO SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight: 565g
- Battery: 2 x 18650
- Audio: 1W speaker & 3.5mm headphone jack
- Display: 3.5” LCD panel (128 x 64)
- Antenna: Embedded antenna
- Switches: 4 x 3pos | 1 x 2pos | 1 x Momentary
- USB-C Port: Battery charging (5V, 2A), Firmware upgrades & Simulator / HID
ETHIX MAMBO INCLUDES
- 1 x Ethix Mambo
- 1 x TBS Mambo remote control
- 1 x Springs Set (Lower Tension)
- 2 x Throttle limitation screws (with allen key)
- 1 x Custom CNC Kickstand
- 1 x Ethix Sticker Sheet
- 1 x Ethix Neck Strap V2
- TBS Mambo Manual
- FreedomTX source code
- Mambo SD Card Contents donwload (For Freedom TX 1.2x)
- TBS Cloud - Wifi Firmware
- TBS Agent Lite
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.