Are you looking to buy a Crux35 Analog BNF in Australia?
The Happymodel Crux35 Analog is an ultra-lightweight 3.5" drone by Happymodel is an excellent micro racing drone that comes with the CrazyF411 flight controller, EX1404 brushless motors, and the CaddxAnt FPV Camera. The HQPROP 3.5-inch three-blade propellers ensure the largest thrust-to-weight ratio.
Receiver options: Integrated SPI ELRS or SPI FrSky D8/D16
Note: SPI FrSky version comes with Betaflight 3.5.7 firmware in order to get a better RSSI range. Bind code is “Frsky_bind” in the CLI Command.
VIDEO: Long Flight time Rippin // Crux35 // Super Agile!!
- Integrated ExpressLRS SPI receiver or Frsky SPI D8/D16 receiver
- Ultra-lightweight 3.5-inch BNF FPV Freestyle Drone
- High efficiency EX1404 power system
- Analog video transmission
- Supports 3-4S battery
- Receiver option: SPI ExpressLRS 2.4GHz or SPI Frsky D8/D16 (S-FHSS compatible)
- Size: 130mmx130mmx45mm (without propellers)
- Flying time: 9min~15min 4s 750mah battery
- Weight: Crux35 Analog 87gram
- Product name: Crux35 Analog
- Camera option: Caddx Ant
- Wheelbase: 150mm
- Brand: Happymodel
CADDX ANT CAMERA
- Model: Caddx Ant - 1200TVL 1.8mm FPV Nano Camera (14x14)
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: 1/50~100, 000; NTSC: 1?60~1000, 000
- Dimensions: 14*14mm (with a bracket to 19*19mm)
- TV System: NTSC & PAL (Changeable)
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- Min. Illumination: 0.001Lux@F1.2
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TVL
- Work Temperature: -20C~+60C
- S/N Radio: >52dB (AGC OFF)
- Wide Power Input: DC 3.7-18V
- Work Humidity: 20%~80%
- Synchronization: Internal
- Auto Gain Comtrol: Yes
- Video Output: CVBS
- WDR: Global WDR
- Image: 16:9 or 4:3
- Weight: 2g (N.W.)
- Menu: Support
- DNR: 3D DNR
- Lens: 1.8mm
- Color: Black
- BLC: Yes
OVX303 5.8Ghz VTX
- Transmitting Power: 0/RCE/25mw/100mw/300mw
- Weight: 1.5gram without antenna
- Current (5v): <650ma (300mw)
- Frequency: 5.8G 40CH
- Power supply: DC 5V
- Model: OVX303
- Power supply: 2-4S battery input (DC 8V-17V)
- Built-in Frsky D8/D16 SPI receiver built-in 2.4G Power Amplification
- Built-in voltage detectionFirmware target: MATEKF411RX
- Built-in 20A(each) Blheli_S 4in1 ESC Dshot600 ready
- MCU:STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ, 512K FLASH)
- Sensor: MPU-6000(SPI connection)
- Built-in Betaflight OSD(SPI Control)
- Board size: 28.5 * 28.5MM
- Built-in Current meter
- Built-in 5V 1.5A BEC
- Power supply: 1S LiPo/LiPo HVCurrent: 5A continuous peak 6A (3 seconds)
- Factory firmware: O_H_5_REV16_8.HEX
- Support BLHeliSuite programmable
- MCU upgraded to EFM8BB21
- Default protocol: DSHOT300
- Propeller Diameter: 3.5 inch
- Material: PolyCarbonate
- Hub Thickness:4.7mm
- Hub Diameter: 10mm
- Shaft :1.9/1.5/1.9mm
- Adaptor Rings: NO
- Weight: 1.5g
- Blades : 3
- Pitch: 2
- Motor Dimension(Dia.*Len):Φ15mm*15mm
- Shaft Diameter: Φ1.5mm
- Stator Diamter:14mm
- KV options: KV3500
- Stator Length:4mm
- Model: EX1404
Recommended (Not Included)
- Battery: 4S 750mAh or maximum 4S 1100mAh
- 1X Happymodel Crux35 4S Analog Freestyle Racing Drone w/ Caddx Ant Camera (ELRS or FrSky Options)
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.