WARNING - This product is classified as a DANGEROUS GOOD [DG] - It CANNOT be shipped overseas or travel via air domestically. It can go via ROAD ONLY and transit times will be longer
Please read our battery warranty, safety information and transit times before purchasing.
Are you looking to buy a Tinyhawk III BNF Quad in Australia?
The latest iteration of EMAX's Tinyhawk brings you the Tinyhawk III! Impoving on everything you loved from the Tinyhawk II, the Tinyhawk III BNF takes it to the next level!
By partnering with experts over at RunCam, EMAX was able to design the TinyHawk III! The TinyHawk III features the RunCam Nano 4 Camera, known for its higher resolution, realistic colors, low-light night vision, and ISP. Modifying the video transmitter with more filters and power has allowed the Tinyhawk III to have a cleaner video than ever.
This TinyHawk III BNF Quadcopter gives you the perfect solution for anyone wanting to learn the basics of FPV flying - for beginners and pros alike!
The included receiver is compatible with the SPI and FrSky D8 modes.
- Flight controller has an MCU (STM32F411CEU6) with an MPU6000 gyro
- Simple Repairability with centralized mounts and improved motor plugs
- Tinyhawk III Receiver with 8 Channels - SPI / FrSKy D8 Compatible
- Smart Audio function to change VTX channel via your transmitter
- 1S High Voltage (HV) 450mah LiPo battery included
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Flight Modes
- Drastically redesigned frame with higher durability
- Motors and electronics are highly protected
- Sleek Carrying Case for easy transporting
- Quick Swap TH0802 II 15000KV Motors
- New AVIA TH 4-Blade Propellers
- Betaflight OSD VTX Settings
- RunCam Nano 4 Camera
- TinyHawk III VTX
TINYHAWK III MAIN CONTROL BOARD - TinyHawk III main control board contains four 5A electric regulators and an 8-channel receiver. The receiver is integrated into the main control board and set through betaflight.
TINYHAWK III FLIGHT CONTROLLER - This flight controller has an MCU(STM32F411CEU6) with an MPU6000 gyro. TinyHawk III flight controller comes pre-programmed and properly tuned for optimal flight. For a full tune and configuration setting file (CLI dump file) please visit https://emaxusa.com/ for the CLI dump file.
- VTX: 200-100-25mW 37CH (Adjustable frequency)
- Receiver: EMAX Tiny Receiver (SPI/Frsky_D8)
- Maximum Size: L*W*H=105x105x45mm
- Camera: RunCam Nano 4 Camera
- FC: F4 (STM32F411 firmware)
- Weight (Without battery): 32g
- Propeller: Avia TH Propeller
- Motor: TH0802 II 15000KV
- Battery: 1S HV 450mAh
- Support: SmartAudio
- ESC: 4in1 /5A ESC
- Wheelbase: 76mm
RUNCAM NANO 4 CAMERA
- Dimensions: L14mm*W14mm*H14mm
- Current: 160mA@5V 180mA@3.3V
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux@1.2F
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto
- Horizontal Resolution: 800TVL
- Lens: 2.1mm(M8) FOV 155°
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Model: RunCam Nano 4
- Housing Material: ABS
- Signal System: NTSC
- Power DC: 3.3-5.5V
- S/N Ratio: >50dB
- Net Weight: 2.9g
- Day/Night: Color
- D-WDR: Auto
- 1x EMAX TinyHawk III BNF Quadcopter
- 1x Avia TH 4-Blade Propellers (Set of 4)
- 1x 1S HV 450mAh LiPo battery
- 1x USB 4-port USB Charger
- 1x Phillips screwdriver
- 1x Carrying Case
Why Choose Phaser FPV?
Here’s Why 1000s of Buyers Trust Us
In the sky-high world of FPV drones and related products, Phaser FPV takes you higher and further – while ensuring a smooth ride every step of the way. As a human brand that puts its clients first, here are a few of the ways we keep giving our customers reasons to come back.
If you place your order with us before 1pm weekdays, we’ll ship it out on the same day you shopped. When we make a promise, we keep it. You’ll be hard-pressed to find any Phaser order that didn’t fly out of our facility on the day it was ordered.
We keep our website updated like hawks. If you see it and it says it’s in stock, you can order it today and get it tomorrow via express shipping.
We’ve spent almost a decade racking in countless 5-star reviews. Give them a read and you'll see everything we have said here is true!
Walk In Anytime
Can’t wait? Then don’t. We’re one of the only FPV drone + accessory stores to have a physical brick-and-mortar establishment in Gosford NSW Australia. You’ll get to meet one of our friendliest – and fluffiest – employees, the Phaser FPV house dog, Piper!
Our handpicked team of technology experts specialize in – and are boffins on – every product we sell. This means they can answer any and all of your technical questions with confidence. Go ahead, put us to the test.
We welcome our customers to reach out to us via email, phone, or LIVE chat. Phaser FPV is the only FPV business to have a dedicated phone line.
It’s clear to see why most of our business comes through word-of-mouth referrals. When you need the best in FPV, 3D Printing and PEV Vehicles, don’t settle for less. Demand the best – insist on Phaser FPV.