MIN - 14 PSI
Balanced performance - 17 PSI (good carving, shock-absorbing and range)
MAX - 20 PSI
- Exceeding the recommended maximum pressure of 20 PSI (1.4 bar) could damage your Onewheel+ and result in injury. It will also void your warranty.
- Tire pressure makes a significant difference to your Onewheel Pint’s range, top speed, tire wear and ride quality.
- Riding Onewheel+ with a flat or under-inflated tire wall will void your warranty.
- Pencil-type automotive tire gauges can be inaccurate. Always use a quality digital gauge
Check your Onewheel+ tire for any cuts in the tread and sidewall. Also, be sure it is sufficiently inflated up to 20 PSI. The best way to check and inflate your Onewheel+ tire is with a quality digital gauge and compressor at your local Petrol station.
- Are Onewheels Legal In Australia?
- What Is The Rider Weight Limit On A Onewheel?
- How Fast Does A Onewheel Go? What Is A Onewheels Top Speed?
- What Is The Range Of A Onewheel?
- How Long Does It Take To Charge A Onewheel?