G-Form is well known for Smartflex™ - G-Form's revolutionary technology in which it absorbs and distributes all energy upon impact.
Common uses for G-Form Protection
- Electric Unicycle
- Electric Skateboard
- Longboard Skateboarding
- Mountain Biking
The video below demonstrates g-form's amazing smart flex technology in comparison to other products on the market.
It creates uninhibited freedom of motion and delivers the ultimate fit for athletes. Unlike other protective sports gear, SmartFlex™ ensures that your padding remains moisture-free and lightweight - and it's machine washable.
If you have been confused about what G-Form style to buy we have an easy breakdown so you can make a decision that suits your riding style.
G-Form sells three styles
- Pro-X/Pro-X2 (X2 is just a newer more flexible comfier fit)
- E-Line (NEW for 2020)
All styles have a base layer of the same legendary, soft, ultra-conforming G-Form Smartflex™ technology that hardens on impact.
G-form products include
- Body-mapped impact absorbing SmartFlex™ pads
- Compression sleeves with silicone gripper to keep your pads secure
- Machine washable
Pro-X is the cheapest in the series but still offers great protection with a very flexible and comfortable single layer of Smartflex™.
- Can wear under clothing
- Lightweight, flexible pads giving you total comfort during any ride
- Not as hot in summer as "Rugged"
- Does not slide upon impact
Rugged expands on Pro-X with a three layer system. Rugged adds more Ultra-comfortable double-knit compression under the Smartflex™ layer as well as a tear resistant fiberglass reinforced material called Armortex on top of the Smartflex™ - This treatment not only helps to give the pads a more muted, less alien-like appearance, it also increases durability and ruggedness. It also lets the pads slide along the ground unlike the Pro-X.
The Rugged is CE 1621-1 certified to ensure outstanding protection.
- Can wear under clothing
- More comfortable/better fitting than Pro-X
- Slides upon impact - "Armortex technology adds durability to your pads and resists tearing or catching"
- Soft inner foam keeps guards secure and comfortable on your knees.
E-Line (NEW for 2020)
E-Line adds a further QUAD layer with a plastic covering on top for even more protection from impact. It is also CE 1621-1 certified to ensure outstanding protection.
"E-line is designed for the aggressive rider tackling technical terrain and who wants to conquer long days in the saddle. Whether challenging yourself to win a stage of an Enduro, pedal further/faster on an E-bike" - G-Form CEO
- Top and bottom adjustable hook and loop fit-straps for customised comfort, fit and security
- Flatlock stitching to reduce irritation
- Hard shell gives protection and ability to slide on hard surfaces. Rugged Armortex (Kevlar blend material) pad covering helps fight abrasion.
- Half-Zipper system is only on the knee version for quick and easy removal.
- The lightest "aggressive" protection pads compared to any other competitor.
- Can't wear under clothing
- More bulky than Rugged and PRO-X and not as comfortable.
Buy your G-Form safety gear from Phaser FPV in Australia - We stock a large range in all sizes.